25 Nov The transition from the old Control Panel
To improve your customer experience, and optimize the performance of your WP-Client account, we’ve upgraded your account management to an improved Control Panel experience.
The new Control Panel will allow you to download the latest version of WP-Client, which is faster, more secure and 100% compatible with PHP v7+.
As of today, WebPortalHQ.com is being deprecated, and new updates will only be available on the new Control Panel at WP-Client.com
Please login to WP-Client.com with your current credentials, download the latest version of WP-Client and reactivate manually with the newly provided API key (NOTE: the API key is new).
WebPortalHQ.com will be closed permanently.
Instruction how to update the plugin to the new version:
1) Create DB and files backup of your site;
2) Deactivate the old WP-Client plugin and all old Extensions (to avoid conflicts);
3) Delete the old WP-Client plugin and all old Extensions via Plugins page or delete it via FTP (we recommend deleting via FTP);
4) Upload the new version of the WP-Client plugin and all Extensions;
5) Activate the new WP-Client plugin and all Extensions;
6) After activation go to plugin dashboard and Activate new License keys;
Important: before activating the new version of the WP-Client plugin deactivate and delete all old Extensions (the old Extensions may conflict with the New WP-Client plugin version.)